We are so glad that you chose to stay with us in our home. There are a few things you should know.
Our House Rules are few and they are extremely important.
INTEGRITY – Use it!
We define it as, “Doing the right thing, all the time, no matter what, and no matter who’s watching.”
COMMON SENSE – Use it!
- Call or text a day or so before getting to Thornton Gap/ Rt 211/ Lee Highway to secure a bed or tent spot.
- (540) 244-5652
- No packs or hiking shoes inside. Hang packs on the back porch.
- Quiet hours are 10 pm – 7 am. Be courteous of early sleepers.
- Early risers will do the same. Right? ♥
- If you mess it up… clean it up. Kitchen access is a privilege; please treat it as such.
- Smoking is allowed… outside. The porches are lovely any time of year!
- NO drugs!
We are conservationists, which means . .
- We recycle – Bins on the back porch.
- Reuse your linens (towels & sheets) for the duration of your stay.
- Hang towels on the wall pegs in your room to dry.
- Close the doors to the sleeping rooms if the AC or heat is on.
- Turn off the lights and electronics when not in use.
- Bed/ shower / kitchen access: $35
- Laundry: $5/ load (See if others want laundry done, too, and share the cost.)
- Limited tent camping: $20 (Shower and kitchen access included.)
This town is quaint. This space is awesome.
This hostel is wonderful. Let’s keep it that way!!